B Unique with Beaded Hair Vine - 1st July - [Jenny Roberts]
B Unique Millinery's Virtual Workshop Series.
4 hr virtual session while you are at home and in your hat making space.
*** these sessions will NOT be recorded ***
These workshops will be limited to 15 people to ensure we can maintain a level interaction. If we have a large demand - additional sessions will be scheduled. This also maybe run in other time zones.
Anyone can join this virtually using Zoom, with plans to run these in each of B Unique Millinery's major Regions - Asia/Pacific (this one), North America and EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa).
Chance to test Zoom working correctly prior will also be available.
The next in the series is "B Unique with Beaded Hair Vine" - with London Milliner Jenny Roberts.
Jenny Roberts is one of Northern UK’s leading milliners. Recognised for her couture brand, she has been creating beautifully crafted pieces for her clients for over 15 years. Over the last 7 years, along with her co-tutor Marie Halewood, they have gained an international reputation for the Millinery School, teaching to the highest standard for hobby and professional milliners.
Offering a variety of classes from their Harrogate based School Jenny and Marie are thrilled to be teaming up with B Unique to share their skills via online workshops.
This course is aimed at:
This course is aimed at those wanting to learn how to use beads and wire to make a beaded hair vine. This course is suitable for all levels
The course will involve:
- An introduction to different types of beads, wire and how to use and include them in a hair vine
- Time will be spent practicing the technique of feeding beads and twisting wire to manipulate and create a finished hair vine
Please find 3 small bowls/lids for your beads.
You will leave with
- An understanding of different beading and stringing techniques
- A knowledge of bead sizes and measurements needed to make a hair vine
- Four pieces that will complete your vine
- Should time allow a finished hair vine. Or all the pieces and techniques required to complete your vine in your own time
All these techniques are bought together in this 4 hour workshop which is promised to be fun, interactive and enable students to confidently work with beading & stringing in the future.
Date: Wednesday 1st July
AU EST: 6am - 10am (Thurs 2nd July)
UK Time: 9:00pm - 1:00am
USA West Coast: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
USA East Coast: 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Supply list will be forwarded to each registered participant