B Unique with Feathers - Intermediate - 3rd June - [Virtual Workshop]
B Unique Millinery's Virtual Workshop Series.
4 hr virtual session while you are at home and in your hat making space.
*** these sessions will NOT be recorded ***
These workshops will be limited to 15 people to ensure we can maintain a level interaction. If we have a large demand - additional sessions will be scheduled. This also maybe run in other time zones.
Anyone can join this virtually using Zoom, with plans to run these in each of B Unique Millinery's major Regions - Asia/Pacific (this one), North America and EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa).
Chance to test Zoom working correctly prior will also be available.
The next in the series is "B Unique with Feathers Intermediate" - with London Milliner Jenny Roberts.
Jenny Roberts is one of Northern UK’s leading milliners. Recognised for her couture brand, she has been creating beautifully crafted pieces for her clients for over 15 years. Over the last 7 years, along with her co-tutor Marie Halewood, they have gained an international reputation for the Millinery School, teaching to the highest standard for hobby and professional milliners.
Offering a variety of classes from their Harrogate based School Jenny and Marie are thrilled to be teaming up with B Unique to share their skills via online workshops.
This hands-on workshop will advance your knowledge of ‘Flowers' and targeted at those wanting to learn how to create a wired feather mount and enhance their knowledge on dyeing and burning feathers
The course will involve:
- Creating a wired feather mount
- Watching a demo on dyeing feathers in different ways
- Watching a demo and/or partake, if you would like on burning feathers with bleach
- Please make sure you have all your feathers laid out in piles ready to use
You will leave with
- A wired feather mount ready to attach to a design of your own, and the skills to create more.
- Understanding and ability to follow the demo on how to burn feathers
- Understanding and ability to follow the demo on how to dye feathers in different ways.
- Information on suppliers and materials.
Contact Details: +61 7 5494 9299 or Mob +61 419 511 799
Date: Wednesday 3rd June
AU EST - 6am - 10am (Thurs 4th June)
UK Time - 9pm - 1am
USA West Coast - 1:00 pm
USA East Coast - 4:00 pm
Supply list will be forwarded to each registered participant
We Also Recommend
B Unique with Millinery 101 - Sinnamay Blocking (The Neil Grigg Way) - 8th June - [Virtual Workshop]
B Unique with Rolled Edges and Rouleaux - 9th June - [Virtual Workshop]