B Unique with Leather Orchid Vine - 10th June - [Virtual Workshop]
B Unique Millinery's Virtual Workshop Series.
4 hr virtual session while you are at home and in your hat making space.
*** these sessions will NOT be recorded ***
These workshops will be limited to 15 people to ensure we can maintain a level interaction. If we have a large demand - additional sessions will be scheduled. This also maybe run in other time zones.
Anyone can join this virtually using Zoom, with plans to run these in each of B Unique Millinery's major Regions - Asia/Pacific (this one), North America and EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa).
Chance to test Zoom working correctly prior will also be available.
The next in the series is "B Unique with Leather Orchid Vine " - with London Milliner Jenny Roberts.
Jenny Roberts is one of Northern UK’s leading milliners. Recognised for her couture brand, she has been creating beautifully crafted pieces for her clients for over 15 years. Over the last 7 years, along with her co-tutor Marie Halewood, they have gained an international reputation for the Millinery School, teaching to the highest standard for hobby and professional milliners.
Offering a variety of classes from their Harrogate based School Jenny and Marie are thrilled to be teaming up with B Unique to share their skills via online workshops.
This course is aimed at:
- Those who want to expand their trimming knowledge to leather roses, buds and leaves. This course is suitable for all levels
The course will involve:
- Preparing the leather ready to mould into shapes.
- How to manipulate the leather into petals and leaves.
- How to put petals together into flower and buds.
- How to vine all the flowers, buds and leaves together into one flower vine.
- Please cut out all the leather pieces ready for this course using the pattern provided
You will leave with
- A finished leather orchid flower, bud and leaf vine.
- The skills to create leather flowers and leaves.
- Inspiration and knowledge for the use of leather.
All these techniques are bought together in this 4 hour workshop which is promised to be fun, interactive and enable students to confidently work with leather in the future.Contact Details: +61 7 5494 9299 or Mob +61 419 511 799
Date: Wednesday 10th June
AU EST - 6am - 10am (Thurs 11th June)
UK Time - 9pm - 1am
USA West Coast - 1:00 pm
USA East Coast - 4:00 pm
Supply list will be forwarded to each registered participant
We Also Recommend
B Unique with Millinery 101 - Sinnamay Blocking (The Neil Grigg Way) - 8th June - [Virtual Workshop]
B Unique with Rolled Edges and Rouleaux - 9th June - [Virtual Workshop]