Millinery Mayhem Session#8 - Spectacular Vine Headpiece - (Rebecca Share)
B Unique Millinery's 48Hr Millinery Mayhem.
4 hr virtual session while you are at home and in your hat making space.
*** these sessions will NOT be recorded ***
These workshops will be limited to 15 people to ensure we can maintain a level interaction. If we have a large demand - additional sessions will be scheduled. This also maybe run in other time zones.
Anyone can join this virtually using Zoom, with plans to run these in each of B Unique Millinery's major Regions - Asia/Pacific (this one), North America and EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa).
Chance to test Zoom working correctly prior will also be available.
Attendees to this class will also have access to our 48hr separate breakout room.
Master Milliner Rebecca Share is renowned in the industry for her contemporary signature style and has been creating headwear since 1997. Internationally recognised, Rebecca’s designs grabbed the attention of Jennifer Lopez’s personal stylist, which led her to creating 28 exclusive headpieces for the JLo ‘It’s my Party’ USA Tour 2019.
Rebecca is a highly sought after Millinery tutor and has taught at International Millinery conventions and has recently established and launched 'Hat Atelier' online Millinery courses www.hatatelier.com
Rebecca has gained a dedicated following for the signature series of hat blocks she designs for leading Australian hat block maker Darryll Osborne at ‘Hat Blocks Australia’.
About the Workshop
In this online, interactive, live training, Rebecca, will share her unique skill of creating a stunning citrus inspired vine headpiece that is stunning from all angles!
Rebecca will step you through the process of how to make the signature citrus fruit, leaves and construct the headpiece.
This hands-on workshop is designed to be a skill building experience for students of all levels.
You will leave with
Contact Details: +61 7 5494 9299 or Mob +61 419 511 799
Date: Sunday 22nd November
AU AEST - 10:30 am - 2:30 pm (Qld)
AU ADST - 11:30 am - 3:30 pm
UK Time - 12:30 am - 4:30 am (Sat 21st November)
USA West Coast - 4:30 pm - 8:30 pm (Sat 21st November)
USA East Coast - 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm (Sat 21st November)
- 1 metal headband - Available B Unique
- 2 x Ostrich feather quills - Available B Unique
- 2 metres cotton covered Millinery wire
- 20 metres - Tube crinoline (3mm – 4mm wide) – (note: I used two different colours (yellow and orange) to create the lemons and oranges on this vine headpiece, you can choose other colours like red for big berries)
- Pom Pom maker (5.5cm is a good size) – available at craft stores, they look like this: https://www.lincraft.com.au/pom-pom-maker-4pk
- 5 x florist wire lengths (usually comes in 20cm lengths)
- 30cm x 30cm fabric for the leaves (green colour)
- 30cm x 30cm double sided fusing / interfacing
- Florist tape – Green colour
- 2 metres ribbon (5mm wide) to wrap the headband
- UHU all purpose glue (or clear craft glue)
- Hot glue gun / glue sticks
- Sharp dressmaking scissors
- pliers/wire cutters
- pressing cloth
We Also Recommend
Millinery Mayhem Session#1 - Silk Abaca Turban Headband - (Jenny Roberts)
Millinery Mayhem Session#2 - Putting-it-together - Hat or Trim?- (Phillip Rhodes)
Millinery Mayhem Session#3 - Pearl Perfection Headpiece - (Rebecca Share)
Millinery Mayhem Session#4 - Creating a Small Top Hat Block - (Neil Grigg)