Leather Sweatbands - US
A new range of Leather sweatbands specially made for B Unique's Australia Warehouse is now available.
The suede leather has a suede feel but it has a medium temper so it sits nicely in a hat.
The natural roan or goat is very nice and is a little softer than the calf. The calf softens over time like a nice wallet!
Each sweatband is cut with presses. Each sweatband is split so that it is 2 1/2 to 3" thick.
Then a branded line is added for additional design. Lastly, the reed and tape are sewn in with an e-stitch so that it’s ready for the hatters to sew in.
- Vegetable tanned bridle leather from US hides
- Split down to 3oz for easy use to sew onto hat
- Branded line for added design - 1 5/8” (4.13cm) reeded sweatband that is 25” (63.5cm) long
- 2 ” (5cm) reeded sweatband that is 25” (63.5cm) long - with and without branded design line
- Calf leather gets better and softer with time