Millinery Workshop - Full Day
Make your own hat to take away ..
Morning Tea and Lunch provided..
Sewing Items and all millinery items are supplied.
- In this class you will learn the about all the fabrics that are used for making hats and fascinators.
- You will block at least one or 2 hats using different fabrics.
- Learn about trims – Crinoline for a brim or a trim, sinamay for trims – spirals / twirls from a bias strip
- Feather flowers, trims and embellishments
- Learn about attaching headbands or elastic and how you wish to wear your headpiece.
- A considerable amount of hand sewing will need to be done – all sewing supplies will be available to use