Millinery Workshop - Full Day
Make your own hat to take away .. great day of one-on-one training
Morning Tea and Lunch provided at 151 Storrs Rd - Peachester
(and could you stay the night for a little extra !!)
Sewing Items and all millinery items are supplied.
- In this class you will learn the about all the fabrics that are used for making hats and fascinators.
- You will block at least one or 2 hats using different fabrics.
- Learn about trims – Crinoline for a brim or a trim, sinamay for trims – spirals / twirls from a bias strip
- Feather flowers, trims and embellishments
- Learn about attaching headbands or elastic and how you wish to wear your headpiece.
- A considerable amount of hand sewing will need to be done – all sewing supplies will be available to use
Contact Brenda at: email@example.com to organise a day ..
We Also Recommend
Such a wonderfully productive and enjoyable day with the lovely and very clever Brenda. Loved this.
What a wonderful opportunity to spend the whole day with talented Brenda fine tuning and working on millinery techniques. All materials were included and the wonderful hospitality made me feel thoroughly spoilt. Gorgeous location and amazing millinery supplies at your fingertips. I'll be going back for more!